Thank you for your interest in participating in BIG PRAY DAY. Before you proceed to get your pass to the event, we strongly recommend you to go through the following terms and conditions:
- In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you – the person who will buy the passes to BIG PRAY DAY. On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organisers of BIG PRAY DAY.
- Please note that THE ORGANIZATION TEAM reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organiser (https://bigprayday.ca/). These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of BIG PRAY DAY pass.
- You agree to participate in the Big Pray Day, by saying the Lord’s Prayer, only when and where it is safe to do so. Safety is of utmost importance and you certify that you will participate only when it is safe to do so. Additionally, you also certify that you will participate by saying the Lord’s Prayer and will do so in a reverent, voluntary, non-confrontational way. You certify that you will not use this event as a way to intimidate, harass, or cause any disruption to others or the surroundings.
- The price of one BIG PRAY DAY pass is CA$20.00. This figure is non-negotiable.
- Kindly note that https://bigprayday.ca/ is the sole authorised source for purchasing BIG PRAY DAY If you obtain your pass(es) from any other unauthorised source, you take on the risks of those passes turning out to be counterfeit. The issuer has the right to dishonour such counterfeit passes and declare them as void.
- Please note that BIG PRAY DAY passes cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- The BIG PRAY DAY passes are non-refundable as this is a fundraising event for Christian churchs and a part of their fee will be immediately donated to the designated church of the purchaser. All pass sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no pass returns/cancellations.
- If BIG PRAY DAY is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, ORGANIZATION TEAM has the sole and absolute right to (i) reschedule the event, or (ii) issue a partial/full refund, or (iii) not issue any refunds. Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If BIG PRAY DAY is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, federal/state announcements, strikes, and the like. Once again, the decision of ORGANIZATION TEAM will be considered final.
- Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser. ORGANIZATION TEAM cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
- By purchasing BIG PRAY DAY passes, you give your consent to ORGANIZATION TEAM to collect certain information about yourself (as indicated in the registration form) for verification and storage.
- Occupation section in the registration form is optional. We are interested in finding out your explanation because we would like to invite people from different occupations to be a part of a promotional video that we will make. For instance, we will be making a collage video of all MAYORS from different cities, who send us a video clip of them saying the Lord’s Prayer. We will identify the mayor by name and city and will use part of the video they send to create an awesome video that we will be sending out as a promotion. We will also do this with all pastors, healthcare workers, firefighters, police officers, etc. Revealing your occupation is voluntary and your participation in the video is also voluntary. We will personally invite you to send in a video clip of you saying the Lord’s Prayer and will provide all details of what we require.
- ORGANIZATION TEAM does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you during the event. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
- Please note that you purchase BIG PRAY DAY passes on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- In all cases of disputes between the pass-bearer and the pass-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
We really hope you will enjoy participating in the BIG PRAY DAY. You can get your passes here.